1/1 Photo of Easy Mango Chicken
The sauce of this easy n tasty chicken is great over rice. If you add some steamed broccoli, your dinner is ready!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken breasts to 1/4" thick.
- 2Saute green pepper and shallots in butter.
- 3Add chicken.
- 4Saute till done.
- 5Remove chicken from skillet.
- 6Add bouillon, mango chutney, orange juice, water and ginger.
- 8Simmer for 5-10 minutes until sauce thickens.
- 9Return chicken to skillet with cubed mango.
- 10Heat through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Mango Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.2
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 108.2 mg
- Sodium 322.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 31.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: