- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 (10 ounce) cans mandarin oranges
- 2 tablespoons melted honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- cornstarch, to thicken sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix juice from Mandarin oranges, garlic powder and honey.
- Place chicken breasts in casserole dish.
- Pour orange/honey mixture over chicken.
- Top with the mandarin oranges.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 40 minutes (turning after the first 20 minutes).
- If desired: the chicken may be removed (kept warm) and the juices thickened with cornstarch.