1 hr 30 mins
This is my own simple recipe I use for my bread I use at home
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start by mixing the flour, salt, sugar, yeast.
- 2At water and stir, depending on time of year you may need to add more water or flour.
- 3set aside and let rise for 20-30 mins (I let set for full 30 mins).
- 4Pre-heat oven at 350F; Cut dough into 2 take the dough and stretch into two lines 15 inches long, take 1 end of each line a braid together.
- 5Place dough in a buttered bread pan; Let rise again for 5-10 minutes.
- 6Place bread in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- 7Take out of oven, let cool 20 mins before cutting.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Make Bread
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 156.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 2.9 g