Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my own simple recipe I use for my bread I use at home
Make and share this Easy Make Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Start by mixing the flour, salt, sugar, yeast.
- At water and stir, depending on time of year you may need to add more water or flour.
- set aside and let rise for 20-30 mins (I let set for full 30 mins).
- Pre-heat oven at 350F; Cut dough into 2 take the dough and stretch into two lines 15 inches long, take 1 end of each line a braid together.
- Place dough in a buttered bread pan; Let rise again for 5-10 minutes.
- Place bread in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Take out of oven, let cool 20 mins before cutting.