Recipe by ellie_
Quick and delicious way to use up egg whites. Recipe source: Bon Appetit (December, 1982)
Top Review by Mysterygirl
Heaven! Coconut is my absolute FAVORITE flavor and I've never ever had a macaroon recipe before! Thanks so much for posting this one...now - do you think that I could dip the cooled ones in chocolate???????
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Spray baking sheets with Pam (or other cooking spray).
- Beat egg whites with salt until foamy.
- Add sugar and vanilla, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in coconut.
- Drop batter onto prepared baking sheets by teaspoons.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until light brown.