Very easy to put together. A salad and some crusty bread to go with it and you have a whole meal in no time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Stir in flour and cook for 1 minute.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Stir in milk.
- 5Return pan to heat and cook for 5 minutes until sauce boils and thickens.
- 6Keep stirring constantly with a wire whisk so that no lumps form.
- 7Remove from heat and add tuna, lemon juice, pasta, half the cheese and black pepper and salt to taste.
- 8Spoon mixture into a greased shallow oven proof dish.
- 9Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 10Bake in a moderate oven (180*C) for 20 mins or until cheese melts and the top is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Macaroni-Tuna Bake
Serving Size: 1 (459 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 955.2
- Calories from Fat 478
- Total Fat 53.2 g
- Saturated Fat 30.9 g
- Cholesterol 188.2 mg
- Sodium 744.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 61.7 g