Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy and fast to make. Serve with a salad and garlic bread.
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- mixed mushrooms or green peppers or pepperoni
- Brown meat and onion in a large skillet; drain. If using mushrooms and green peppers brown them too.
- Stir in cooked macaroni, spaghetti sauce , garlic powder and half of the Parmesan cheese (if using pepperoni, chop and add it now). Mix well.
- Transfer to a 13 X 9 inch baking dish.
- Top with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes at 375 degrees.