Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Fast and good.
- 8 ounces uncooked large elbow macaroni
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Combine the macaroni, cheese and undiluted soup,mayonnaise,and milk in a large bowl and mix well.
- Spread into a greased 2-1/2qt baking dish.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes.
This is super creamy, super easy, and super tasty - not sure why it's gone unreviewed for so long! I used sharp cheddar, 98% fat free soup, skim milk, and light mayo but you'd never know it was mostly low fat ingredients - tastes just as rich as if they were full fat! I did have an issue with the cook time - after 25 minutes the macaroni was *no where* NEAR cooked, so back it went for another 25 minutes (covered with foil the whole time). The macaroni was perfectly al dente when I checked the second time. I *love* not having to pre-boil the pasta so this one will be made again for sure! Thanks for sharing!