Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easy to make and delicious.
- 2 (10 ounce) packagesstouffer's frozen Welsh rarebit, defrosted
- 0.5 (8 ounce) boxbox elbow macaroni or 1 cup elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Heat Welsh Rarebit in top of double boiler over boiling water for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Put Welsh Rarebit into 2 quart casserole, add macaroni, salt, and sour cream. Stir.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.