Melanie B.'s Note:
I always have coupons for those canned refrigerated rolls (biscuits, crescents, etc.) and think...wow....they are too cheap to pass up but what can I do creatively with them? This is one of my favorite easy breakfast recipes that will make your family or guests think you are a great baker...or you can have fun with your kids making them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place butter in the bottom of each cup of a muffin pan.
- 2Mix the cinnamon with the brown sugar.
- 3Layer the bananas, nuts, and sugar mixture on top of the butter in each muffin cup. Place the biscuits on top.
- 4Bake in a 375 degree oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven, carefully flip over the tin and serve while the rolls are still hot.
- 5You can make this with any combination of fruit and nuts desired -- I've tried apple/raisin/walnut, cranberries(macerated)/walnuts, dates/pecans, etc.
- 6Have fun!
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Macadamia Nut & Banana Sticky Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.3
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 274.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g