Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I always have coupons for those canned refrigerated rolls (biscuits, crescents, etc.) and think...wow....they are too cheap to pass up but what can I do creatively with them? This is one of my favorite easy breakfast recipes that will make your family or guests think you are a great baker...or you can have fun with your kids making them.
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 banana, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons butter, cold and sliced into 10 pieces
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place butter in the bottom of each cup of a muffin pan.
- Mix the cinnamon with the brown sugar.
- Layer the bananas, nuts, and sugar mixture on top of the butter in each muffin cup. Place the biscuits on top.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven, carefully flip over the tin and serve while the rolls are still hot.
- You can make this with any combination of fruit and nuts desired -- I've tried apple/raisin/walnut, cranberries(macerated)/walnuts, dates/pecans, etc.
- Have fun!