Recipe by ND_Dawn
I have seen a few variations on this recipe from Kraft but this one is pretty easy and yummy as I love ketchup and mustard!! I serve with a buttered slice of bread and either sliced tomatoes or SteamFresh green beans for the side dish.
Top Review by Boomette
I though we would have like this recipe a bit more. Even my son didn't enjoy it. I prefer his mac and cheese without hot dogs. Thanks for posting. Made for Best of 2011 tag game
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) package Kraft macaroni and cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 8 hot dogs
- prepared yellow mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare macaroni and cheese as directed.
- While boiling macaroni, put hot dogs on plate, pierce and microwave for about one minute or until cooked through. Then cut into small slices.
- Add hot dogs to prepared macaroni mixture and stir.
- Have each person top with ketchup and mustard according to their liking.