1/3 Photos of Easy Mac and Cheese Lasagna
Macaroni and Cheese with a twist
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 deg F. Lightly grease 8x8 baking dish.
- 2Cook and drain ground beef and mix with spaghetti sauce.
- 3Prepare Macaroni and Cheese using the directions on the box.
- 4Place a layer (exactly half) of Mac and cheese in the baking dish, top with a layer of meat then a layer of cheese.
- 6After the 2 layers are complete, bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- 7Then top with Parm Cheese.
- 8**For meat substitute you can use pre cooked chicken.
- 9**For a complete meatless dish you can use just the spaghetti sauce and leave out all meats.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Mac and Cheese Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.4
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 105.9 mg
- Sodium 876.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 36.8 g