Macaroni and Cheese with a twist
Make and share this Easy Mac and Cheese Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F. Lightly grease 8x8 baking dish.
- Cook and drain ground beef and mix with spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare Macaroni and Cheese using the directions on the box.
- Place a layer (exactly half) of Mac and cheese in the baking dish, top with a layer of meat then a layer of cheese.
- After the 2 layers are complete, bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Then top with Parm Cheese.
- **For meat substitute you can use pre cooked chicken.
- **For a complete meatless dish you can use just the spaghetti sauce and leave out all meats.