- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 -3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crumb crust
Directions See How It's Made
- With an electric mixer on medium speed,mix cream cheese,sugar,juice,peel and vanilla until well blended.
- Add eggs,beating just until blended.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350-degrees for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool 1 hour.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.