1/2 Photos of Easy Low Fat Zucchini Parmesan
This quick and healthy snack or side dish tastes like gormet, but just takes minutes to prepare! And as a bonus, it's an easy way to get the kids to eat their vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil, then spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Spray zucchini with the Becel and place it in a bag with the parmesan cheese and skake to coat it well.
- 3Broil for a few minutes, watching carefully because ovens vary, until the cheese starts to brown.
- 4Enjoy it while it's warm!
- 5Make a larger batch for a delicious and healthy side dish for any meal! Your family will love it!
- 6Number of Servings: 1.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Low Fat Zucchini Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.3
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 88.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 3.4 g