Prep 12 mins
Cook 4 mins
This quick and healthy snack or side dish tastes like gormet, but just takes minutes to prepare! And as a bonus, it's an easy way to get the kids to eat their vegetables.
- 1 cup zucchini, sliced
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- becel topping and cooking spray (10 sprays or other light spray margarine)
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil, then spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spray zucchini with the Becel and place it in a bag with the parmesan cheese and skake to coat it well.
- Broil for a few minutes, watching carefully because ovens vary, until the cheese starts to brown.
- Enjoy it while it's warm!
- Make a larger batch for a delicious and healthy side dish for any meal! Your family will love it!
- Number of Servings: 1.
A great alternative to deep fried zuchhini. Loved the flavor the cheese gave it. Next time I think I'll add a few sprinkles of red pepper too. Thanks for posting A! Made for I Recommend Tag Game.
Good zucchs! We just sprayed a little good quality canola and some salt and pepper, then shook it w/ the parm. Great low fat version. Thanks!
From the reviews it sounds great but I didn't make it because I have no idea what becel topping is. I couldn't find a reference anywhere.