Recipe by senseicheryl
I found this recipe on the Cool Whip Website this morning. It uses the Cool Whip Free type of Cool Whip. Here is the information from the website: NUTRITION INFORMATION Nutrition Bonus: Try this low-fat, low cholesterol version of an all-time favorite Kraft banana dessert. Diet Exchange: 1 Starch,1-1/2 Carbohydrate,1/2 Fat
- 3 3⁄4 cups nonfat milk, cold, divided
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix (4 serving size package)
- 32 reduced-fat vanilla wafers (or try the Pepperidge Farm Chessman Cookies for a change)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups Cool Whip Free, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- POUR 3-1/2 cups of the milk into large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes.
- ARRANGE layer of wafers on bottom and up side of 2-quart serving bowl; drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the remaining milk. Add layer of banana slices; top with 1/3 of the pudding. Repeat layers, drizzling wafer layer with remaining milk and ending with pudding. Spread whipped topping over pudding.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until ready to serve.