If you're on a low fat diet and have a sweet tooth, this might curve your cravings. I ate this while I was on a diet (every once and a while..IN MODERATION!). It's not as good as the orgional (of course), but it has all the "S'mores components." Only down side, it may have a lot of sugar (carbs). But I hope you enjoy nonetheless. Oh, and feel free to add more or less marshmallow or chocolate syrup if you want. (P.S.- this snack is MESSY).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roast marshmallows over open flame (or you can break a full graham cracker sheet in half, place 1 marshmallow on top of it, and put it in the middle of the microwave for 15 seconds, skip to step three if you used the microwave).
- 2Break a full graham cracker sheet in half and place a roasted marshmallow on top.
- 3Drizzle desired amount of Hersey's chocolate syrup on top of the roasted marshmallow.
- 4Sandwich with the other half of the graham cracker sheet.
- 5Enjoy in moderation! :-D.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Low Fat S'mores (Smores)
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 22.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat graham crackers