Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you're on a low fat diet and have a sweet tooth, this might curve your cravings. I ate this while I was on a diet (every once and a while..IN MODERATION!). It's not as good as the orgional (of course), but it has all the "S'mores components." Only down side, it may have a lot of sugar (carbs). But I hope you enjoy nonetheless. Oh, and feel free to add more or less marshmallow or chocolate syrup if you want. (P.S.- this snack is MESSY).
- Roast marshmallows over open flame (or you can break a full graham cracker sheet in half, place 1 marshmallow on top of it, and put it in the middle of the microwave for 15 seconds, skip to step three if you used the microwave).
- Break a full graham cracker sheet in half and place a roasted marshmallow on top.
- Drizzle desired amount of Hersey's chocolate syrup on top of the roasted marshmallow.
- Sandwich with the other half of the graham cracker sheet.
- Enjoy in moderation! :-D.
this was pretty good, but I really couldn't taste the chocolate syrup. I'll stick with real chocolate next time.