Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was given to me many years ago and has been a family favorite ever since. It is usually eaten with tortilla chips and to make it healthier we've been using whole wheat tortilla chips.
- 250 g light cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml low-fat sour cream, softened
- 473.18 ml salsa
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 59.14 ml chives, finely chopped
- 29.58 ml green chilies, finely chopped
- 118.29 ml cheddar cheese
- 118.29 ml black olives, sliced
- 118.29 ml green olives, sliced
- Combined the cream cheese and sour cream together in a small bowl. Place the mixture in a serving dish.
- Add salsa on top of mixture.
- Add remaining ingredients on top of the Salsa.
- Chill for 30 minutes or longer before serving.