Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Fast and easy recipe!
- 1 Oreo cookie pie crust
- 1 (1 ounce) box fat free sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 cup cold skim milk
- 4 reduced-fat oreo cookies
- 1 fat-free whipped topping (1 tub)
- Mix: Milk, pudding mix, and 1/2 tub of whipped cream until thick and creamy.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Spread the remainder of whipped cream over the filling.
- Twist off Oreo tops and top them around the entire pie (a total of about 8 Oreo tops all around; 1 per slice).
- That's it!
This was SOOOOOO easy and is SO delicious!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the awesome recipe! :) We froze our prior to taking it to a party and it was just awesome! :)