Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
I discovered this when I didn't have any Dijonnaisse on hand so I was planning on putting half mustard and half mayo but after I just put the mustard in, I realized it tasted just as good. I eat this all the time now.
- 1 (12 ounce) can light chunk tuna in water
- 1⁄2 onion
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons valasic no-sugar-added relish
- Put 1/2 an onion in the food processor.
- Add about 2-3 tablespoons of mustard.
- Add relish to taste.
- Empty can of tuna
- Process for about 2 minutes or until completly combined.
- Sprinkle pepper and spread eat it with bread or use it as a dip.
Very very yummy! Thank you for posting this recipe. I, for some reason, have never thought to make tuna salad with mustard! I can't have dairy, and sometimes I don't feel like having the soy mayo, so this was johnny-on-the-spot :) I did add just a sprinkle of sweetener and extra black pepper for contrast and ate it over a salad. I imagine some chopped apples and jicama would be good with this as well. Thanks again!