Easy Low Fat Curried Zucchini Soup
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until soft.
- Add the garlic and curry powder, stirring until fragrant. (2 minutes).
- Add the zucchini, potato, and broth. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender.
- Puree the soup (preferable in batches) in a blender until smooth, serve immediately OR let cool and refrigerate in an airtight container until chilled. Taste great cold OR hot.
- I personally used an immersion blender, which worked wonderfully and is a lot easy with less dishes to clean later.