Recipe by MsSally
I came up with this recipe after looking through several recipes for an easy low-fat sauce. This can easily be frozen.
Top Review by megs_
This recipe is fabulous! I omitted the sugar and because I couldn't quite get my act together this morning (lol :)) cooked it on HIGH for 3 hours. I loved the mushrooms in it! I will definitely make this again. I served it with Recipe #33944 and it went together perfectly. This recipe does make a TON of sauce, I think next time I might cut in half but I will enjoy it again & again. Thank you so much for sharing - it's a keeper!
- 2 (1587.57 g) can crushed tomatoes
- 425.24 g can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 354.88 ml sweet onions (chopped)
- 473.18 ml mushrooms (sliced)
- 3 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 44.37 ml Italian spices
- 14.79 ml sugar