1/1 Photo of Easy Low-Fat Creamy Dill Salmon
Really easy, really good, low-fat salmon recipe. My family's favorite. Can also make this with a frozen salmon filet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay salmon filet on large piece of tin foil (shiny side of foil facing up).
- 2Sprinkle salmon with lemon juice.
- 3Spread enough mayo over salmon to cover the filet.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Season with enough dill to cover the filet.
- 6Make a "tent" around the salmon with the foil.
- 7BBQ on medium heat until salmon is cooked to your liking.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Low-Fat Creamy Dill Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.2
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 41.3 mg
- Sodium 53.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 15.8 g