Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Really easy, really good, low-fat salmon recipe. My family's favorite. Can also make this with a frozen salmon filet.
- Lay salmon filet on large piece of tin foil (shiny side of foil facing up).
- Sprinkle salmon with lemon juice.
- Spread enough mayo over salmon to cover the filet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Season with enough dill to cover the filet.
- Make a "tent" around the salmon with the foil.
- BBQ on medium heat until salmon is cooked to your liking.
We have a winner. I made it a little less complicated. I mixed the lemon juice, dill and mayo together and spooned over the salmon. I wrapped it in a tent of foil and baked for about 23 minutes on 425. It was so good and so easy. Thanks for another good way to include more salmon in my diet.
Made this last night when my daughter and I didnt get home until 9:00. Very quick and easy, and most importantly, she liked it - she usually only likes salmon made in my usual fashion. Baked it in the oven - very moist!
This was very yummy. I broiled mine instead of tenting it in foil. We like it a little crisped on the top. I mixed all of the toppings then brushed over the fillets. Very easy and tastes great.