Recipe by Wineaux
I have been making this recipe for years and it is always a hit with family and guests. Not sure where it originated, but whoever concocted it gets a gold star! The recipe is easily doubled or trippled and I always double the sauce so we'll have plenty to spoon over rice.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon instant beef bouillon
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken in a baking pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine sauce, onion, broth mix and water and pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake and additional 30 minutes.