1/1 Photo of Easy, Low-Fat Black Bean Soup
This is a Pulp Kitchen recipe that was M.I.A. since the move, just found it and want to post it before I lose it again.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a food processor pulse the onion until minced.
- 2Drain and rinse the black beans.
- 3Add to the food processor with the cream cheese.
- 4Pulse until pureed.
- 5Dilute wtih chicken broth to your desired thickness.
- 6Transfer to a medium sauce pan and heat over low heat until thoroughly heated.
- 7Garnish with sour cream and chives.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy, Low-Fat Black Bean Soup
Serving Size: 1 (575 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 583.3
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 43.0 mg
- Sodium 420.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 27.8 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 35.1 g