Recipe by mandabears
This is a Pulp Kitchen recipe that was M.I.A. since the move, just found it and want to post it before I lose it again.
Top Review by Let's Cook!
I made exactly as stated. Tasty.... but not good enough to make for company. I agree - it would be great with a little cilantro. Makes for a quick and easy lunch. I feel this is 4 servings rather than 2.
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans black beans
- 1⁄2 small yellow onion
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper
- low-fat sour cream (to garnish)
- minced chives (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a food processor pulse the onion until minced.
- Drain and rinse the black beans.
- Add to the food processor with the cream cheese.
- Pulse until pureed.
- Dilute wtih chicken broth to your desired thickness.
- Transfer to a medium sauce pan and heat over low heat until thoroughly heated.
- Garnish with sour cream and chives.