- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 3⁄4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Place tomato paste in a small mixing bowl. Add water, using some of the water to rinse the last of the paste out of the cans. Stir well. (I whisk it with a fork.).
- 2. Add seasonings and stir again. You will have a very thick pizza sauce; add more water if you like a thinner sauce.
- 3. Refrigerate leftovers up to one week; freeze for up to a year.