- 2 cups almond flour (ground almonds)
- 1 cup Splenda granular
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup cream
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄4 cup softened butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon flavored extract, of your choice (banana, lemon, strawberry, etc.)
- 1⁄2 cup nuts (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients together and fill a greased muffin tin (12 muffins).
- You may want to use foil liners that have been sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes.