I got this recipe from my sister-in-law and it is FABULOUS! This is an extremely easy and healthy recipe that tastes so great and looks so pretty it can be used for dish is so easy to make. Every time I make it, people rave about it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Clean and dry the chicken breats. (If they are thick, you'll want to pound them out a it to make them flatter for more even cooking.
- 3Place the chicken breats in a lightly greased baking dish.
- 4Pour entire jar of salsa over the chicken, covering completly.
- 5Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- 6Place in oven and bake for 35 minutes.
- 7Remove dish from oven and sprinkle sliced olives & cheese over chicken.
- 8Place uncovered dish back in the oven for another 10 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- 9Remove from oven and top with a dollop of sour cream, scallions, and/or cilantro if desired.
- 10Garnish with slices of lime.
- 11For a complete meal, I serve with spanish rice and a salad.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Low-Carb Mexican Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.7
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 87.7 mg
- Sodium 996.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 36.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend