Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've gone low carb and needed to change around my regular pea salad recipe (#238267) accordingly. Here is my low carb version, which is just as easy and tastes every bit as good!
- 10 ounces frozen peas
- 6 slices cooked bacon, diced (or try Canadian bacon or diced Spam instead)
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- Rinse peas under cold water (to quick thaw); drain.
- Mix all the ingredients; cover and refrigerate for 2 hours (to blend flavors).
- The serving size is about 3/4 cup.