This is so easy and so hearty. It's pretty much a dump everything in the pot soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 8 small red potatoes
- 16 ounces fat free sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 3 teaspoons parsley
- 2 tablespoons Season-All salt
- 1 (5 g) packet goya brand ham flavoring (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 16 ounces frozen corn kernels
- 8 ounces broccoli florets
- 1 ounce fat-free cheddar cheese, grated
- 1Boil chicken in water and chicken broth with seasonings until cooked through.
- 2Remove and cut or shred into small pieces. Lay to the side.
- 3Boil potatoes, celery, parsley, onions, ham flavoring (optional) and corn in the stock.
- 4Once potatoes are done add the chicken back in with the 8oz. of sour cream and broccoli. Simmer for about 20 minute.
- 5Add cheese to the soup once it's been spooned into the bowl.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Low Cal Chicken Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (442 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.2
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 516.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 16.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: