Recipe by designrgal
This is so easy and so hearty. It's pretty much a dump everything in the pot soup.
Top Review by Debbb
Great, filling meal - thick like stew. Unfortunately, I had some difficulty with this recipe. But, I'm going to keep playing with it because I think it has potential to be a 10-star!! I taste-test as I go & felt that the salt & pepper flavours were way too strong - I ended up tripling the amount of water to compensate. I would also prefer more potatoes.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 8 small red potatoes
- 16 ounces fat free sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 3 teaspoons parsley
- 2 tablespoons Season-All salt
- 1 (5 g) packetgoya brand ham flavoring (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 16 ounces frozen corn kernels
- 8 ounces broccoli florets
- 1 ounce fat-free cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken in water and chicken broth with seasonings until cooked through.
- Remove and cut or shred into small pieces. Lay to the side.
- Boil potatoes, celery, parsley, onions, ham flavoring (optional) and corn in the stock.
- Once potatoes are done add the chicken back in with the 8oz. of sour cream and broccoli. Simmer for about 20 minute.
- Add cheese to the soup once it's been spooned into the bowl.