Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This has become an addiction of mine. Make some up the night before for a work lunch or simple side. Easy to play around with. Great with walnuts, dates, shredded carrots -- whatever you have on hand.
- 1⁄4 head cabbage
- 1 large apple
- 1⁄8 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- Thinly shread cabbage.
- Quarter and thinly slice apple.
- Combine cabbage, apple, and raisins in a large bowl.
- Combine fat-free mayonnaise, Splenda, and vinegar in separate bowl and mix well.
- Pour dressing over slaw and toss.