1/1 Photo of Easy Loaded Baked Potatoes (4 Ways)
1 hr 15 mins
It doesn't get an easier than this! This is a great side dish or a lunch with a salad. The humble spud all dressed up!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large baking potatoes (baked 1 hour at 375 degrees)
Variation 1 Ham Alfredo
Variation 2 Brocoli and Cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cut broccoli in cheese sauce
Variation 3 Tex Mex
Variation 4 Chili with Beans
- 1/2 cup colby-monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Clean potatoes and wrap with foil.
- 3Bake for 1 hour or until tender.
- 4Cut a large X on top of potato and make an opening.
- 5Load with topping.
- 6Variation #1 Ham and Alfredo:.
- 7Pour Alfredo sauce in a sauce pan and stir in ham.
- 8Cook over medium heat until mixture is hot.
- 9Spoon mixture over potatoes.
- 10Variation #2 Broccoli and Cheese:.
- 11Heat Brocoli and cheese mixture in a sauce pan over medium heat until hot.
- 12Spoon mixture over potato.
- 13Variation #3 Tex Mex:.
- 14Spoon 2 Tablespoons of salsa on each potato.
- 15Top with sour cream and guacamole.
- 16Variation #4 Chili and Cheese:.
- 17Stir chili and cheese together in a medium sauce pan and heat on medium heat.
- 18Cook until cheese is melted and spoon mixture over potatoes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Loaded Baked Potatoes (4 Ways)
Serving Size: 1 (437 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.1
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 61.5 mg
- Sodium 1717.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 23.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: