1/1 Photo of Easy Loaded Baked Potato Soup
I love this soup, it is so easy to make. <><
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix pepper gravy mix and water in a small bowl and set aside.
- 2In a large saucepan, mix hash browns, broth and broccoli.
- 3Bring to a full boil and boil for 10 minutes.
- 4Mix in gravy mixture, stir until combined.
- 5Add cheese and bacon.
- 6Remove from heat. Serve.
- 7After boiling, you can place in a crock pot to keep warm all day. If gets too thick, dilute with milk.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.1
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 29.6 mg
- Sodium 2024.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 18.2 g