Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a quick and easy favorite for unexpected guests or to bring with you. I'dont remember where I got this, but I've been making it for years.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup minced white onion
- 1 lb braunschweiger liverwurst (I use Kahn's)
- 3 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- saute onion for 8-10 minutes in butter.
- Drain onions of excess butter and set aside.
- Mix liverwurst and softened cream cheese together in small bowl.
- Add onion and pepper, mix well.
- Store in refrigertor.
- Remove from refrigerator 1/2 hour before serving.
- Mix well and serve with crackers or toast points.