- 1 white onion
- 1 red onion
- 1 red pepper
- 250 g corn
- 3 links hot dogs (preferably made from ham or poultry)
- 12 green olives
- 12 almonds
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Heinz ketchup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 250 g butter
- 250 ml cream
- 20 g yeast
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs (Provence)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- On a pastry board lay out the flour, butter, salt, Provence herbs and nutmeg, and chop up thoroughly. Heat up the oven to 230 degrees Celcius.
- Mix the cream with yeast,, add to the dough and mix well for 5 minutes tops, then refregirate for another 15 at least.
- Chop up onions,pepper and link sausages, leave aside. De-brine corn if you have to.
- Blend olives, sundried tomatoes, ketchup and almonds. If the mix is too dry, add olive oil.
- Take the dough out of the refregirator, roll out and lay in a pan sprayed with a cooking spray or laid out with baking paper.
- Smear the sauce on top, lay out all the veggies and sausages, sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, so that the crust will be nice and white and a little wet inside.