Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Couldn't be easier and so impressive too!
- 1 lb linguine
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 (6 ounce) cans clams, minced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped (dry will do fine adjust quantity)
- salt and pepper
- Put a large pot of water onto boil for the pasta.
- In a sauce pan melt butter over med. heat.
- Add onions and sweat until opaque.
- Add Garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Careful not to burn garlic.
- Add minced clams with juice cooking on med. heat until juice reduces to desired consistancy.
- Water for the pasta should be boiling by now, add pasta and cook for 8 minutes. Drain.
- Add sauce to pasta along with parsley and salt and pepper to taste and serve.