1/1 Photo of Easy Linguine and Clam Sauce
Expat in Holland's Note:
This is an easy and quick recipe for rushed nights. It has a nice flavor to it and served with a salad it makes a perfect weeknight meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 120oz canned clams is equal to 2-10oz cans of chopped clams with juice.
- 2Cook linguine as instructed. Drain.
- 3Meanwhile melt butter in skillet. Add garlic, shallot and red pepper flakes. Sautee for 4 minutes until vegetables are cooked.
- 4Add flour, oregano and parsley to mixture and stir until incorporated. Keep stirring for at least 1 minute.
- 5Add clams with juice and wine. Stir constantly for 8minutes or until thickened.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7Stir in cream and cook over low heat until well heated about 2 minutes.
- 8Pour sauce over pasta and toss. Sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Linguine and Clam Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1209.9
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 275.7 mg
- Sodium 677.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 111.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 95.8 g