Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
not my recipe - I got this recipe from the Taste of Home magazine. I later adjusted it to make guava tartlets! this recipe works great though.
- 30 ounces refrigerated pie crusts (each pkg is 15 oz and contains 2 crusts)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 (10 ounce) jar lime curd
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, yogurt, and sugar until smooth. Mix in only 1/2 cup of the lime curd. Refrigerate while you prepare the dough.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Roll out the pie crust dough. Use a glass or a 2-1/2 inch round cookie cutter to cut about 12 circles per sheet. (I found I got about 18 per sheet, and the filling was enough for all of them.).
- Form the dough circles into greased mini muffin tins and bake at 450 for 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes in the tin before moving to a wire rack.
- Once the crusts are cooled, fill them with the lime filling. Put a small dollop of the remaining lime curd on top of them, and, if desired, top with whipped cream and sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.