not my recipe - I got this recipe from the Taste of Home magazine. I later adjusted it to make guava tartlets! this recipe works great though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, yogurt, and sugar until smooth. Mix in only 1/2 cup of the lime curd. Refrigerate while you prepare the dough.
- 2Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 3Roll out the pie crust dough. Use a glass or a 2-1/2 inch round cookie cutter to cut about 12 circles per sheet. (I found I got about 18 per sheet, and the filling was enough for all of them.).
- 4Form the dough circles into greased mini muffin tins and bake at 450 for 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes in the tin before moving to a wire rack.
- 5Once the crusts are cooled, fill them with the lime filling. Put a small dollop of the remaining lime curd on top of them, and, if desired, top with whipped cream and sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Lime Tartlets
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.2
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 261.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: