As seen on Sandra Lee's Semi-Homemade. Placed here for safe keeping. While I haven't made it yet, I can't wait to try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine mint, curd and pudding.
- 2Beat egg whites with electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- 3Fold 1/3 egg white mix into curd mixture. Repeat with the next third, then final third.
- 4Coat 4 ramekins with butter flavored cooking spray and sprinkle with sugar.
- 5Divide souffle mix between 4 ramekins.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- 7Serve with powdered sugar or whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Lime Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.5
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.8 mg
- Sodium 355.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: