Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
As seen on Sandra Lee's Semi-Homemade. Placed here for safe keeping. While I haven't made it yet, I can't wait to try it!
- Combine mint, curd and pudding.
- Beat egg whites with electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Fold 1/3 egg white mix into curd mixture. Repeat with the next third, then final third.
- Coat 4 ramekins with butter flavored cooking spray and sprinkle with sugar.
- Divide souffle mix between 4 ramekins.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with powdered sugar or whipped cream.