Recipe by MarraMamba
This is a simple recipe for two people when you want something a little different without much work. prep time includes sauteeing mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 chicken pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup mushroom, sliced sauteed in
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine lime juice and olive oil.
- Dip each chicken part in mixture, covering completely. On foil-lined baking pan, arrange chicken in single layer; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Arrange oven rack at least 6-inches from heat and set temperature to broil.
- Broil chicken about 15 minutes; turn and pour remaining lime-oil mixture over chicken. Broil about 15 minutes more, until fork can be inserted into chicken with ease.
- Pour mushrooms over chicken and return to oven for about 2 minutes, until mushrooms are hot.