Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a simple recipe for two people when you want something a little different without much work. prep time includes sauteeing mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 chicken pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup mushroom, sliced sauteed in
- In small bowl, combine lime juice and olive oil.
- Dip each chicken part in mixture, covering completely. On foil-lined baking pan, arrange chicken in single layer; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Arrange oven rack at least 6-inches from heat and set temperature to broil.
- Broil chicken about 15 minutes; turn and pour remaining lime-oil mixture over chicken. Broil about 15 minutes more, until fork can be inserted into chicken with ease.
- Pour mushrooms over chicken and return to oven for about 2 minutes, until mushrooms are hot.
Deliciously simple! Love lime with poultry! Mine was done faster than the time here. Thanks MarraMamba for sharing. Made for Zaar Stars.
I don't usually include mushrooms as an ingredient in anything, but I made an exception here, 'cause my other half really likes them! VERY NICE CHICKEN DISH, & definitely easy to prepare! I used two large chicken breasts & sliced them into thirds! Really liked the use of the lime juice here! Definitely a keeper recipe! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Stars tag]
Delicious and easy. Perfect as a weeknight dinner. I made this as written except for scaling the recipe down for one and increasing the quantity of mushrooms. Made for Zaar Stars Tag.