Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a quick fix for gravy if you are in a pinch....tastes great!
Make and share this Easy "light" Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium saucepan add the three cups of chicken or beef broth and bring to a boil.
- In a small bowl, mix the 3 tablespoons of cornstarch and the 1/4 cup of cold water togeher. Add to the broth, stirring constantly.
- Let come to a boil again and keep stirring until mixture thickens.
- Add salt and pepper if needed.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes.