Recipe by buttercup0009
My mom has made this for years and I love how easy it is and good it tastes. My husband used to ask me to make it EVERY morning!!! Through the years I have adjusted my mom's original recipe to make it a little more healthy. It still tastes yummy and good if you have a sweet tooth like me but want to eat sensibly.
- 1 eggs or 2 egg whites, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 -5 packets Sweet 'n Low (or to you taste) or 1⁄4 cup real sugar (if you're not on a diet!)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 6 pieces white bread (perferably)
- powdered sugar
- light syrup or sugar free syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat griddle or pan to med.
- heat and spray w/ non-fat cooking spray.
- Mix up first five ingr.
- Dip the bread in the egg mixture and press on both sides w/ a fork.
- Put the bread slices on the griddle and cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve w/ toppings.