Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups refried beans (fat-free)
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (i like the chunky kind)
- 1 1⁄2 cups guacamole
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream (light or fat-free)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives (i add green too)
- 2 chopped green onions
- 1 bag tortilla chips (or more!)
- mix refried beans& salsa together.
- spread bean& salsa mixture over the bottom of 10-12 inch serving dish.
- cover with guacamole.
- cover that with sour cream.
- sprinkle the top with cheese,tomatos,olives& onions.
I made this for a family gathering and everyone raved - young, old, spicy eaters, mild eaters. I used my own home made guacamole too.