1/1 Photo of Easy Lettuce Wraps
This is my version of lettuce wraps. Meat, rice, and veggies. Full meal, in a neat little package. Very easy, and quick yummy meal. No side dishes needed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start making rice ( I like Basmati Jasmine Rice) remember, do not open the lid while cooking the rice, it makes it mushy --.
- 2Heat a large pot, or wok, on high, add ground beef, garlic, chopped onion, red pepper, soy sauce. Make sure to move the meat alot so it all breaks up and cooks evenly.
- 3Slice carrots thin with a vegetable peeler, cut lime into wedges, and slice onions thin.
- 4Meat should be done shortly, do not drain the meat. Fluff the rice with a fork.
- 5Place all of the fresh ingredients on a plate, lettuce leafs, carrots, limes, and onions.
- 6Place rice, and meat in separate bowls.
- 7Serve by placing rice in lettuce add meat, and then the fresh veggies that you would like, wrap it up, and eat it.
- 8This really only takes about 20-30 minutes. Really, really good.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Lettuce Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.5
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 110.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 22.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: