Sorry these are not guilt free. However you can feel good about a tasty treat baked with fruit and yogurt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, mash the ripe banana. Add the cake mix and applesauce to the banana mush.
- 3Stir till a thick paste is formed.
- 4Press the brownie paste into the bottom of greased 9x13-inch cake pan.
- 5Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until the tester comes out clean.
- 7While the brownies are baking, whip up the frosting. Combine 1 cup yogurt, half-cup sugar, and half-cup peanut butter.
- 8Place frosting in the refrigerator to cool before you eat it all!
- 9When brownies are cool, frost and enjoy.
- 10Note: if storing overnight, you'll want keep the frosted brownies in the refrigerator. Oh, it freezes great!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Less-Guilt Peanut Butter Frosted Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3684.8
- Calories from Fat 1379
- Total Fat 153.3 g
- Saturated Fat 35.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.8 mg
- Sodium 4960.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 562.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 24.6 g
- Sugars 333.3 g
- Protein 72.5 g