- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 lb mushroom, cleaned
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Place mushrooms on three pieces of foil stacked together and crumple sides to make a 'pan' that will hold the juices. You can use a metal pan underneath for added stability.
- Grate rind from lemon on top of mushrooms.
- Squeeze juice from lemon and add to 'pan'.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Leave 'pan' open on top and grill until tender, 6-8 minutes.
- These can also be baked or broiled in oven until tender or cooked in a saucepan on top of stove.
- I usually 'baste' the juices over the mushrooms every so often but it does not seem to affect the outcome if you do not.