1/12 Photos of Easy Lemony and Garlicky Mushrooms
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
On the grill or in the oven this is a great way to dress up mushrooms!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place mushrooms on three pieces of foil stacked together and crumple sides to make a 'pan' that will hold the juices. You can use a metal pan underneath for added stability.
- 2Grate rind from lemon on top of mushrooms.
- 3Squeeze juice from lemon and add to 'pan'.
- 4Add remaining ingredients.
- 5Leave 'pan' open on top and grill until tender, 6-8 minutes.
- 6These can also be baked or broiled in oven until tender or cooked in a saucepan on top of stove.
- 7I usually 'baste' the juices over the mushrooms every so often but it does not seem to affect the outcome if you do not.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Lemony and Garlicky Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.0
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 4.0 g