Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
A friend of mine gave me this receipe. I reduced the fat by using low fat or fat free ingredients-it turned out as good as the real stuff. My family loves it and has become a staple this summer. The prep time includes the time to freeze the pie.
- 1 (6 ounce) canfrozen minute maid lemonade concentrate, thawed (Do not dilute)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 reduced fat graham cracker crust or 1 deep dish pie shell
- Mix together the thawed lemonade, cool whip and milk in a large bowl.
- Once thoroughly mixed pour into pie crusts.
- Freeze for about 2 hours.
This was VERY good. I ended up substituting Limeade because that was my husbands preference. No one could even tell it was low fat!
I heard someone in a chat room mention lemonade pie. Even though it sounded good, I was skeptical. So I came to my favorite recipe site and typed it in and lo and behold there it was. I read a few but I chose this one becuz of the low fat. Today I gave my husband a list and he came home with all the stuff. I had to taste it just after a hour and whewwwwwwwww this was sooooooo good. Well my future daughter n law came over and I told her to try this. And she says you know I dont like pies so don't get mad if I don't like it. And she a bite....made the mmmmmmmm sound...took another bite and another!! Now she wants me to pass this recipe on to her gramma who is the best cook ever ! Thank you very much for sharing!ps, we have a lot of diabetics in the family so I think they will all love this to.