Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A really easy no-bake tart. Great for special occasions or just a family get together.
Make and share this Easy Lemon Tart recipe from Food.com.
- Crush biscuits to coarse crumbs either in processor or in a bag with rolling pin; mix with melted butter.
- Press into a 20cm loose bottomed tin; chill until firm, about 10 minute.
- Pour condensed milk and cream into a big bowl. Finely grate the zest from 2 of the lemons into the bowl.
- Squeeze the juice from all the lemons and add to the mixture.
- Stir until all is well combined and mixture is glossy, thick and smooth.
- Spoon lemon mixture over biscuit base and chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- Unclip tin and arrange raspberries on top.
- Dust with icing sugar.