2 hrs 30 mins
A really easy no-bake tart. Great for special occasions or just a family get together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush biscuits to coarse crumbs either in processor or in a bag with rolling pin; mix with melted butter.
- 2Press into a 20cm loose bottomed tin; chill until firm, about 10 minute.
- 3Pour condensed milk and cream into a big bowl. Finely grate the zest from 2 of the lemons into the bowl.
- 4Squeeze the juice from all the lemons and add to the mixture.
- 5Stir until all is well combined and mixture is glossy, thick and smooth.
- 6Spoon lemon mixture over biscuit base and chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- 7Unclip tin and arrange raspberries on top.
- 8Dust with icing sugar.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Lemon Tart
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 532.6
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 19.3 g
- Cholesterol 107.5 mg
- Sodium 199.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 54.0 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: