Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of my favorite recipes from one of my favorite people. Meyers lemons are perfect for these.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar, gradually add flour, cream together well.
- spread and pat down in bottom of pan with hand.
- bake for 20 minutes (18 minutes for a glass pan).
- Add all topping ingredients into bowl and mix together for at least 1 minute until well blended.
- Pour over topping over shortbread and back for an additional 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.