Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is one of my favorite recipes from one of my favorite people. Meyers lemons are perfect for these.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar, gradually add flour, cream together well.
- spread and pat down in bottom of pan with hand.
- bake for 20 minutes (18 minutes for a glass pan).
- Add all topping ingredients into bowl and mix together for at least 1 minute until well blended.
- Pour over topping over shortbread and back for an additional 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
Oh So good! Made these for todays big thanksgiving dinner.
Had to hide them so we have some for dessert time!