This is one of my favorite recipes from one of my favorite people. Meyers lemons are perfect for these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cream butter and sugar, gradually add flour, cream together well.
- 3spread and pat down in bottom of pan with hand.
- 4bake for 20 minutes (18 minutes for a glass pan).
- 5Add all topping ingredients into bowl and mix together for at least 1 minute until well blended.
- 6Pour over topping over shortbread and back for an additional 20-25 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Lemon Shortbread Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.6
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 102.6 mg
- Sodium 159.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 38.5 g
- Protein 4.7 g