Recipe by jaynine
This is a refreshing no bake pie, great for the summer, and easy to put together. I clipped it from Better Homes magazine, and made it for visiting family, and it was gone in one round. You can use strawberries or blueberries in place of or in addition to the raspberries. Be sure to let it set in the refrigerator for at least the 4 hours called for in the recipe. Prep time includes chill time.
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 96.38 g package lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling (4 serving-size)
- 236.59 ml cold milk
- 9.85 ml grated lemon peel
- 473.18 ml thawed Cool Whip, divided
- 170.09 g graham cracker pie crusts
- 236.59 ml raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese, dry pudding mix, milk and lemon peel in large bowl until well blended.
- Gently stir in 1 cup of Cool Whip.
- Spoon into crust.
- Top with remaining 1 cup Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Top with raspberries (or berry of choice) just before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.