Recipe by MizzNezz
This is so easy to make and has a nice sweet, lemony flavor.
Top Review by Bev
MizzNezz, this was just the light, tasty treat I was looking for! No fuss, no muss and just enough to suit my needs. This recipe made just enough to fill 3 dessert cups. Nice and lemony with just the right amount of sweet and tangy flavor! You saved the day, once again, Nezz! Thank you!
- 158.51 ml sugar
- 314.66 ml water
- 24.64 ml cornstarch
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 1.23 ml lemon extract
- 1.23 ml salt
- 3 egg yolks
Directions See How It's Made
- On med-hi heat, bring sugar and water to a boil.
- Mix cornstarch, lemon juice and lemon extract.
- Stir into boiling mixture.
- Beat the egg yolks and stir about 1/4 cup of the hot mixture into them.
- Quickly stir this into the hot mix.
- Spoon into dessert cups.
- If you prefer you can put the mix into a baked pie shell, and cover with meringue.