This is so easy to make and has a nice sweet, lemony flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On med-hi heat, bring sugar and water to a boil.
- 2Mix cornstarch, lemon juice and lemon extract.
- 3Stir into boiling mixture.
- 4Beat the egg yolks and stir about 1/4 cup of the hot mixture into them.
- 5Quickly stir this into the hot mix.
- 6Spoon into dessert cups.
- 8If you prefer you can put the mix into a baked pie shell, and cover with meringue.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Lemon Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.1
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 83.0 mg
- Sodium 102.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 1.2 g